Jl. Daha No.23 Magelang Jawa Tengah - Indonesia
Email : email@example.com
Phone : (0293) 363347-48
Mobile: 081 328 392 483
Hotel Sriti was a three stars hotel is strategically located at the center of Magelang. It’s location is near the shopping district and a variety of culinary restaurants.
The location of Hotel Sriti is in close proximity from many interesting tourist attractions:
• Candi Borobudur, one of the “wonders of the world” is an ancient Budha temple built of stacks of carved stones, is only 15 kilometers away.
• The “Keraton” in Yogyakarta (45 km) is the former residence of the Javanese Nobles.
• Candi Mendut, another ancient Budha temple about 3 km East of Candi Borobudur.
• Ketep Pass where tourist can view the beauty of Merapi (volcano) and Menoreh hills.
• Sendangsono, a catholic pilgrimage
• International Standard, an 18 hole golf course is only 1 km from Hotel Sriti.
The City of Magelang, surrounded by four volcanoes (Merapi, Merbabu Sumbing and Telomoyo) and the Menorah Hills, has unique and beautiful scenery. Since its location is 202 meters above the sea level, it has a fresh and cool mountain climate all year round.